now talk bout today... first... my dd going back indo soon.. wah.. T_T.. feel sad.. -_- .. we just start to share.. n i can ask alot of question that i dont know the answer.. really sad.. huihh.. >.< ... n its a blessing to know him.. ^^.. tq for your joke n your sharing..
"Sesungguhnya, Aku membuat engkau menjadi papan pengirik yang tajam dan baru, dengan gigi dua jajar; engkau akan mengirik gunung-gunung dan menghancurkannya, dan bukit2 pun akan kau buat seperti sekam." (yesaya 41:15). ce kmrn dd mimpi dd tanggal, trus dd tanya Tuhan pa aritny, trus dd terbayang2 yesaya trus setelah dd cr cuma pasal ini saja yg ada d yesaya yg mengandung kata2 "gigi" hehe sekian sharingnya :p --> its what he share by today..
when i get this sms, n my mind come out "janjiNya lebih manis dr pada madu".. n i know... he has tasted something sweeter than honey from God..
"Betapa manisnya janji-Mu itu bagi langit-langitku, lebih dari pada madu bagi mulutku"
mazmur 119:103
sometimes i feel he is so childish.. but i know.. he is a great man.. he is strong... i know.. just waiting the right time.. n he will fly higher than others
last week, i just done a project... im so happy.. cause that project make me cry quite alot.. haha.. n now have a new project.. its so fast... -_-.. sometimes, i really think to run away.. why they give the deadline so tight... my bos also know,its very tight deadline.. my bos also complain bout time, but also no changing.. haha.. but i remember a song that my friend told me... n i read my old blog i wrote, make me feel better... remember how far i have walked... how many times He always give me strength... how blessed im... tq God.. He never fail to strength me up.. n tq to my friend who give me this song... ^^
The Climb
lyricsSongwriters: Alexander, J; Mabe, J;
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other sideI
t's the climb, yeah!
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa
ya.. going to sleep.. ^^ ... yeahh.. i like it.. cause its one of God's way to give human to rest.. :) ... ya.. dont too much lah.. hhahhaa :p
2 comments:
love this song too...
this song gv more power to people who listenin' ;)
have bless everybody...
keep on movin'
tq to u, jes.. u told me this song mah.. hahhaa xD
Post a Comment